Clovis, New Mexico Aviation Weather Report And Forecast
The wind is most frequently from the west for six.zero months, from October 24 to April 24, with a peak share of 47% on January 1. The share of time spent at varied humidity comfort ranges, categorized by dew point. The determine beneath presents a compact representation of key lunar data for 2021. The horizontal axis is the day, the vertical axis is the hour of the day, and the colored areas point out when the moon is above the horizon. The vertical gray bars and blue bars indicate key Moon phases.
- The hottest day of the year is July 3, with an average high of ninety one°F and low of sixty four°F.
- The transitions to and from daylight saving time are indicated by the ‘DST’ labels.
- You can even use the calendar button to select a particular date, or click View Month to see an entire month’s price of archived wind graphs all of sudden.
- The temperature and wind speed graphs makes use of such an estimate by connecting the information with a straight line.
- The average daily incident shortwave solar power experiences significant seasonal variation over the course of the 12 months.
- Daylight saving time is observed in Clovis throughout 2021, starting within the spring on March 14, lasting 7.8 months, and ending in the fall on November 7.
The windiest day of the 12 months is April 1, with a mean hourly wind pace of 12.7 miles per hour. The rainy interval of the yr lasts for eight.1 months, from March 13 to November 15, with a sliding 31-day rainfall of at least 0.5 inches. The most rain falls through the 31 days centered around August 12, with a mean whole accumulation of two.2 inches. A forty p.c probability of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
Sunrise & Sundown With Twilight And Daylight Saving Time
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 74F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Low 32F. Winds NE at 10 to twenty mph. A) The list of cities shown is the cities during which the National Weather Service has forecast for. We imagine that this record is probably the most present available but from time to time we do omit a city without understanding. You can verify our listing towards the NWS listing by visiting this page and evaluating it to our listing of cities.
Snowfall might be above normal in most places, with the snowiest durations in mid-November, early and late December, mid- and late January, mid- to late February, and early March. April and May will see temperatures above normal within the north and below normal in the south, and overall the months shall be barely rainier than normal. Summer shall be warmer than normal, with the hottest intervals in early and late June, early and mid-July, and early to mid-August.
Based on this categorization, the commonest type of precipitation in Clovis modifications throughout the year. The common hourly temperature, color coded into bands. The shaded overlays point out night and civil twilight. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. High 66F. ENE winds shifting to S at 10 to twenty mph.
The highest chance of a day with rain alone is 32% on August 10. A moist day is one with a minimum of zero.04 inches of liquid or liquid-equivalent precipitation. The chance of moist days in Clovis varies throughout the year. The share of time spent in every cloud cover band, categorized by the percentage of the sky covered by clouds.